Friday, 12 July 2013

July Wishlist

July Wishlist




So despite the beautiful sunny weather this months wishlist looks practically autumnal, H&M have got some lovely prints in I especially love the cross printed trousers I already have the dress in the same print and love it, the jumpers gorgeous too and has a glittery/metallic sheen.
You may remember Topshop's Sisters Of The New Moon make up collection which included a beautiful lip tint called Crystal, a bright glittery tint that applies clear and then turns into a beautiful subtle bubblegum pink, well they've added it to their permanent make-up range and I'm dying to get my hands on it once again.
Unfortunately the adorable Asos Globe watch is out of stock otherwise I definitely would have ordered it by now, as is the little brown rabbit bag. 
I'm addicted to chunky footwear even in the summer and these crushed velvet platforms are just perfect if I hadn't just bought two new pairs of shoes I'd definitely order these straight away along with the Running Hare necklace.
I have too many rings so I really don't need either of the two above but the silver one is exactly the kind I usually go for, I like the tie dye skirt a lot but again it's not something I need and I probably wouldn't wear it very often.
I pretty much never wear hats but I've recently been wanting a bowler hat and this one from H&M is ideal as it's fairly cheap.
Lastly the Bart Simpson shirt from Topshop which I have no need for but it's so awesome I couldn't leave it off the list.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...