Wednesday, 10 July 2013

June Empties


Soap & Glory Mist You Madly-
I like this as it's just easy to spritz on to freshen up and it's a very sweet fragrance which I like.
Would I Repurchase- Yep

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush-
This has become my favourite Soap & Glory scrub I adore the Sugar Crush scent and I really want to try the Sugar Crush body wash too.
Would I Repurchase- Yes I've already replaced it.

Soap & Glory Mini Flake Away-
As they don't do a mini Sugar Crush I bought one of these to take away with me
Would I Repurchase- Yes

Aussie Miracle Shine Conditioner-
This is one of my Aussie products it leaves my hair really soft and shiny without it feeling weighed down.
Would I Repurchase- I don't often repurchase shampoo or conditioner I usually just see what's on offer but I repurchased this straight away.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Mini Shampoo-
I really like the Sheer Blonde range during the summer they leave my hair looking a little lighter and the smell is lovely and summery.
Would I Repurchase- Yes

Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara-
I picked this up on a whim as I needed a new mascara and I quite liked it, I wouldn't say it left my lashes particularly flared but it was quite clump free and left my lashes well defined.
Would I Repurchase- Probably not as it didn't really wow me.

Soap & Glory Mini Glad Hair Day Shampoos-
These were ok but I prefer the John Frieda Sheer Blonde minis.
Would I Repurchase- Maybe.

Lush The Carrot-
I love the smell of this it has a lovely tropical fruity scent and it makes loads of bubbles, I wish it wasn't a limited edition.
Would I Repurchase- Yes.

Soap & Glory Hand Maid Hand Gel-
This has taken up permanent residence in my handbag and I love the classic sweet Soap & Glory scent.
Would I Repurchase- Yep I already have.

MUA Blush in Shade 1-
I'm getting a little bored of this to be honest it's good enough for work but I'd like to try a new shade so if any of you have any suggestions for blushers you think might suit me feel free to suggest them below.
Would I Repurchase- I did this time.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...