Tuesday, 30 July 2013

NOTD- OPI and Barry M



This was my first awful attempt at using nail guides although if you ignore the orange the two blues were fairly good, the problem was the orange didn't cover the blue very well so I ended up putting too much on and when I peeled off the stickers it took half the clumpy varnish with it. I will be having another go using some of the other guides I've got but I'll make sure I pick really opaque shades next time.
I used:
OPI- Can't Find My Czechbook* (possibly my new favourite colour)
Barry M Gelly- Blackberry
Barry M Gelly- Mango

The right hand looks a little better.

 : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...