Wednesday, 24 July 2013

NOTD- Water Marbled



I had a day off last week so I thought I'd have a little go at water marbling it was incredibly messy and it took literally hours to get all the varnish off my fingers afterwards but I quite liked how they turned out although some were a lot better than others.
I used a lot of different colours so I may have forgotten one but I think these are all the colours I used:
Barry M Gelly in Blackberry
Barry M in Blue Moon
Models Own in Top Turquoise
Barry M in Lemon Ice Cream
Models Own in Pastel Pink
Miss Sporty in It's Not My Name


: ]

2 comments:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...