Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Sponsor Sammy Scribble for August

Add My Button to Your Page
Hello Lovelies, I have decided to introduce a few sponsor spaces on my sidebar available for blogs and small businesses, so if you're a fellow blogger or run your own Etsy shop I currently have five slots available for the month of August. 
Your button will be placed on my sidebar from the 1st of the month for 30 days with a feature in my sponsors post on the last friday of the month. 
I am running an introductory offer of £2 for August advetisers, if you are interested and would like to find out more you can read the full information here.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you'll be removing my button from your sidebar?

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm keeping yours and the other two lovely buttons that are currently up, it's been there for so long I think I'd miss it ha
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...