Sunday, 28 July 2013

Sunday Summary + eBay


Origins Clear Improvement Mask, Part of my OOTD, Graze Shortbread is so yummy, Pete has a paddling pool and after 5 years he's only just told me so we had to blow it up immediately, BBQ at Pete's dad's, This months wishlist, New boots, Bought the family a dozen after a work, Very naughty purchase, Pudding mountain at Cosmos, Having a wardrobe sort out ready to eBay things, Outfit including new trousers.

My last Sunday Summary was a bit on the negative side but that was three weeks ago and things are so much better now, as you may remember I haven't been very well and after several blood tests I've been told I'm Anemic my last blood test showed my blood count went down to 7.9 which is pretty low as it's supposed to be around 13. Well I've been feeling much better since starting on Iron Tablets 3 weeks ago although they are making me feel quite nauseous but I'm going for another blood test tomorrow so hopefully my blood count should have risen to a more healthy level.
I had this week off as I had some holiday hours to use up so I've been having a quiet relaxing week and enjoying the sunshine, Pete and I went to the cinema with my parents to see Pacific Rim (it was hilariously bad) on Wednesday and it was really sunny on Thursday so we decided to use our free return ticket to the Safari Park.
I also had a huge clear out of my wardrobe as it was getting a bit ridiculous so I've put some things up on my Ebay including a pinstripe Criminal Damage Jacket I've had it for a few years but have hardly worn it which is such a shame as it's gorgeous so I thought I'd sell it so it can actually get worn, if anyone fancies checking out the goodies you can do- here prices start at just 50p and I'm adding more tonight.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your new boots! Glad to hear you're feeling better since taking iron tablets xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you managed to find out what it was that was making you feel so bad :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...