Saturday, 24 August 2013

August Haul Part 2






Stepping Stone Foot Scrub- £2.95 Lush//  Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter-£6.25 Lush//  Dip Hem Speckle Roll Dress- £29.00 Topshop// Studded Shoulder Coat- £100 £30.00 ASOS// New Look Geo Print Trolley Holdall Bag- £24.99 ASOS// Diorskin Nude BB Creme in 001- £30.00 Debenhams.

I popped into Lush to pick up Aqua Mirabilis to replace my Soap & Glory Sugar Crush and I ended up picking up the Stepping Stone Foot Scrub as well as I fancied trying something new.
I was browsing the ASOS sale when I spotted the coat and just fell in love with it but I tried to resist and by the time I came to order it they'd sold out of my size so I ended up with a size bigger which means it's absolutely massive as it's already an oversized fit but I can't wait to wrap myself up in it over the winter months and it was an absolute bargain.
I've needed a new overnight bag for about six months as my old one is pretty knackered and doesn't actually zip up anymore but I hadn't been able to find one that was the right size, I also wanted one with some separate zip up pockets and when I saw this one I thought it was ideal it even has wheels and a long handle like a suitcase. It was a little bit bigger than  I thought it was going to be but other than that it's pretty much perfect and I love the pattern.
Finally we have a very naughty purchase, I'd been wanting to buy the Diorskin Nude BB Creme for a few months after I got a little sample from the counter at work and I finally decided to go for it after a long day at work. I might review this as I've used it quite a few times now and I absolutely adore it.

: ]

4 comments:

  1. I love that Topshop dress! That coat looks super cosey too :)

    The Little Antlers
    Illustration portfolio
    My shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! Love the dress! I really want to try out the stepping stone foot scrub, can't wait for a review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound and look of the Dior BB cream :D great picks here <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...