Thursday, 8 August 2013

August Wishlist

August Wishlist




Again a rather autumnal wishlist this month, I just find it so much easier to dress in the colder months.
I've actually just bought myself a new winter coat from the Asos sale but I have my eye on several macs including this gorgeous one from H&M which is only £34.99.
I have no need for the cat dress but I couldn't resist adding it to the list, equally unecessary is the silver nugget ring from Topshop I have so many rings that I never ever wear so I won't be buying this.
I adore the map print on the topshop shirt, I'm trying to be good for the rest of the month since my little splurge last week (haul coming soon) otherwise I would have ordered it by now. 
Of the two jumpers on my wishlist I think I prefer the Miss Selfridge one I can't resist a good stripy jumper and this one just looks a little different.
I've been to a few weddings this month which has lead me to the realisation I'm seriously lacking for a decent clutch bag, the sensible part of me loves the nude beauty from Miss Selfridge but I just adore the metal one it's absolutely stunning and if I was going to go for one it would have to be the metal one.
Lastly we have the much hyped about Marc Jacobs Honey, I wasn't much fussed by Dot but Honey is much more my kind of scent I think I'll definitely be buying this when payday rolls around.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...