Thursday, 22 August 2013

Beauteco Box August


I got my August Beauteco box a few weeks ago and I was so happy with it but it's taken me ages to get round to reviewing it due to my work hours being all over the place, I've been at work everyday since friday so I've had no time for blogging but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things.
I went for Menu three as I loved the sound of the serum, the box had three full sized products and two generous sample sized products, I've recieved two other beauty boxes this month (to be reviewed soon) and I have to say this was definitely my favourite and in my opinion the best value for money. 

Arran Aromatics Facial Gel Wash- Full Size £12.95- link
First up I got this Arran Aromatics Facial Gel Wash, I love trying out new skincare and this is a brand I've never heard of before, I've really enjoyed using this it contains Loofah which very gently exfoliates your skin without being too harsh or drying it out, it smells lovely too with lavender and tea tree which cleanse and soothe the skin leaving it soft and refreshed. I'm so pleased this is a full size product as I love anything with tea tree in it and it leaves my skin feeling lovely and fresh.

S5 Skincare Purity Serum- £10.00 Sample £44.00 Full Size- link
I've never had too much interest in serums, the only one I've ever tried was a No7 pore refining serum which didn't actually do anything, but as this claims to be a serum aimed specifically at blemish prone skin I was quite excited to try it. The little bottle is quite cute and great for me as I tend to live out of an overnight bag for half the week, the smell is really unusual it's quite sweet and creamy kind of like custard or banofee (well in my opinion anyway) but I love it, A little goes a long way which means this sample is lasting me really well. I do tend to get breakouts especially in the summer and I really think this is making a difference, it absorbs really quickly leaving a matte finish on my skin which has been looking noticeably more clear since I added it to my routine, my pores also look a little smaller which is a bonus. I'm not sure I'd shell out £44.00 for the full size but I would buy myself another little sample as a treat.

Melvita Fresh Moisturising Body Milk- £2.40-Sample £16.00-Full size- link
I haven't actually tried this yet as I'm trying to finish off a Body Shop Body Butter, but it smells lovely and my mom has been pinching it as she adores rose scented products and she says it's great, very moisturising and soaks in quickly.

Lord & Berry Intensity Lipstick in Peach Gleam- Full Size £12.00- link
Lord & Berry are a brand that I've been wanting to try for a little while now and I really like the formula of this, I find lipsticks can be quite drying but this has a lightweight silky finish thanks to the macadamia oil, I'm not really into nude lips as I'm very pale so I can end up looking a tad sickly with a nude lip so I have now given this to my mom as she loves peachy lipsticks. 

Lord & Berry Kiss Proof Lip Colour in Blossom- Full Size £7.50- link
I love this, the colour is fantastic a dark rosy pink which works great either to line the lips or used all over for a light wash of colour, I have tried lip liners before but have never got on with them as they either stand out to much or drag when applied leaving a really uneven line. The formula of this is so much better than other liners I've tried, it glides on easily leaving a soft matte finish making it very easy to build up the colour.

The overall value of the box is £44.85 which is incredible and all of the products are high quality full sized products or large samples, I've been so impressed with my Beaucteco boxes so far and I can't to see what's in next months boxes.

You can sign up to Beauteco box here and if you quote FRIEND07 when you order you will recieve two extra products with your first box.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. A lovely box and I like the packaging too :)
    Hope to see you blogging more soon!!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...