Thursday, 8 August 2013

Beauteco Box- July

I signed up to Beauteco box a couple of weeks ago and recieved my first box last week, Beauteco works slightly differently to most of the beauty boxes on the market in that you have some choice in what you recieve in your box. Each month you get to pick your box from a menu of three, you recieve 5-6 samples in your box and I think typically there are three products that are the same in all the boxes and then the others are different for each box but are from the same brand.
So here's what I recieved in my first box:


Neal and Wolf Elevate Voluminising Lotion (Full size)- £11.95
I haven't tried this yet but it smells lovely and I can't wait try it, I like to wear my hair loose and wavvy so this is exactly the kind of product I'd usually buy.
 Neal and Wolf HARMONY Intensive Care Treatment (Full size)- £12.95
I've used this twice since receiving it and I had worried it might be a bit heavy on my hair and leave it feeling greasy but it actually seems to be doing my hair the world of good, it feels soft and manageable, I like to wash my hair every other day and with this it still looks freshly washed on the second day which has really impressed me, it also smells fantastic.

Pukka Gentle Cleanser (Sample)- £2.20
I've only tried this once and as I squeezed it out I found it to be very thin and watery so I didn't have high hopes for this cleanser but it was actually great and left my skin feeling really clean and not at all tight.
Pukka Deep Moisture Day Cream (Sample)- approx £5.20
I tested this on the back of my hand as I think it may be a bit too heavy for my face and it is quite thick and oily so I don't think I'll actually use this as my skin is oily/combination but I think it will suit my mom so I will be giving it to her.

 Art Deco Soft Kajal Liner (Full Size)- around £7.00
Not much to say on this but as I wear eyeliner pretty much everyday I'll no doubt use this.
Art Deco Shadow Base (Full Size)- around £8.00
I was most excited about this product as I'm always looking for something to keep my eyeshadow in place throughout a long day at work and this looks fantastic, not too sticky or pigmented like my Too Faced Glitter Glue or Benefit Lemonaid. I haven't tried it yet but I'll probably do a full review once I've gotten time to use it properly.


So overall for the £10.00 (+ P&P) the value of box came to about £47.30, so I was very pleased with my first Beauteco box.

If you'd like to subscribe to Beauteco box you can do so on there website here-

To get two extra products with your first box enter the code FRIEND07 when ordering

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Really want to sign up for these boxes when I have money, they look SO good xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those art deco products look enticing. love the look of the eye shadow base. x

    http://www.thereddutchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These always look like incredible value for money!

    Jennie xo | sailboat.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...