Saturday, 3 August 2013

July Empties


A lot of Lush this month and if you're wondering why the Calacas tub is yellow it's because it is currently housing another Lush product; thier Yellow Fun which, as it turns out, becomes an unusable sloppy blob if you leave it in the bathroom in its cellophane.
Anyway back to the empties. 

Sanctuary Radiance Exfoliator-
I did a review of this here and as I said I wasn't too impressed with it, the scent was quite strong and really sweet which was a little off putting and I just didn't feel it was doing a lot for my skin especially in terms of exfoliation. I won't be repurchasing this as it just didn't wow me unfortunately.

No7 Pore Refining Serum-
I reviewed this serum back in April and I've only just finished it which is pretty impressive as I used it every night, it was pleasant to apply but I really didn't notice any difference in the appearance of my pores so unfortunately I wouldn't repurchase this as it's £14.00. You can read my full review here.

Lush Tea Tree Toner-
This is the best toner I have ever tried it suits my skin perfectly leaving it soft and refreshed.

Lush Space Girl-
I haven't used a bath bomb for a while so I went back to an old favourite, Space Girl is a sweet candy scented bomb sprinkled with glitter and filled with popping candy it's definitely one of my favourites.

Lush Big Shampoo-
I first tried this in June last year and absolutely fell in love with it, I use this no more than once a week as it can be a little drying which means a tub lasts me ages. I reviewed it here, I will be repurchasing this but probably not for a while as a pot costs £11.25.

Soap & Glory Hand Maid-
This has taken up permanent residence in my handbag and I love the classic sweet Soap & Glory scent.

MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer-
This has become my go to everyday primer, it has a velvety soft texture which evens out my skin ready for foundation the only thing that I would change about this is the packaging as it has a tendency to leak. You can read my full review of this here.

Luch Calacus Shower Jelly-
This is my favourite of all Lush's shower jelly's it has a lovely refreshing lime scent, you can read my full review here, this isn't available to buy right now as it was a limited edition product from the halloween range but I'm really hoping they bring it back this year as I'll definitely want to stock up.

Lush Karma Bubble Bar-
 I will never get tired of the Karma scent it's just gorgeous. 
: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...