Thursday, 1 August 2013

Little Bits Of Joy

The Hobbit Pendant - Book Locket, Tolkien
This adorable store on Etsy make the most adorable mini book lockets as well as other cute necklaces my favourites are this The Hobbit one and this Old World Map one.


*These pictures will make your stomach drop

21 Super Literal Animal Idioms
*This is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen.

* This recipe for Mint Chocolate Cookies looks amazing, might have to give it a go.

*This Video of The 10 Worst Kisses In The Universe is pretty funny.

A few funny/adorable Gifs for you all:

17 Animals That Don't Even Know What Just Happened To Them

10 Funniest Cat GIFs Of The Week

10 Funniest Cat GIFs Of The Week

28 Dogs That Immediately Regret Their Decisions

And lastly I've finally joined Pinterest so if you fancy following me over on there you can find my profile here.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...