Wednesday, 14 August 2013

NOTD- OPI & Models Own


I went to a Wedding recption on Sunday and and as I'd had the same nail polish on for over a week it was all chipped and just horrible looking , I didn't have a whole lot of time so I didn't want to do anything too fancy or time consuming. 
I decided to go for a nice dark blue look to match my currently blue dip dye in my hair, I added the glitter to make it slightly more exciting and I haven't used glitter polish in ages.


I used: 
OPI- I Saw U Saw We Saw Warsaw*
Models Own- Jack Frost

I love how the glitter looks over the blue, it doesn't show that well on the pictures (also please ignore the chipped ends as I had to take the pictures after work) but it gives a nice 3D effect with different sized glitter pieces which give off different shades of blue from a turqouise like pale blue and a bright purpley blue. I haven't actually used Models Own Jack Frost that much but it's really pretty over dark colours so I'll definitely use it a lot more over the winter.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. This looks really pretty.Love the one from Models Own :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...