Saturday, 31 August 2013

OOTD: New Boots


I have been such a sucky blogger over the past few months but I just don't seem to have mastered blogging on the go and I've hardly been home, so today I thought I'd share with you an outfit I wore last week the lighting isn't the best but I really loved my outfit so I thought I'd share it anyway. You may have seen some of these items in my recent haul posts. I actually bought the boots last month but have only just got round to wearing them properly but it's safe to say they are my new favourite shoes, I'm a little bit obsessed with chunky footwear as well as anything that makes me even a tiny bit taller.

I wore:
Bowler Hat- H&M
Dress- Topshop
Boots- Asos
Watch- River Island





: ]


: ]

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hair xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my MAC giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/nwstlnc

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...