Sunday, 4 August 2013

Sunday Summary

Finally have my Nan's welsh dresser in the kitchen, Photos from our trip to the safari park last week, Our fish in his new tank, Another blood test, Trying to be a bit more healthy, Orange and raspberry cooler, Up at 5.30am for the delivery shift.

A very quiet week this week as I had a lot of overtime at work, I went for another blood test on monday and was told my blood count has improved which is great but I have to keep taking the iron tablets and they are making me really nauseous.
I booked a little trip away for me and my mom at the end of September to Llandudno so I'm really looking forward to that.
I also finally signed up to a few beauty boxes as I've been wanting to try them for ages, my first one arrived this week so there will be a review post next week of what I got.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...