Tuesday, 6 August 2013

The Jewellery Junkee


I've had this post in my drafts for weeks and completely forgot to post it, but hey better late than never.
  I went away to Tenby in June for a few days and whilst I was there I discovered a fab little shop had just opened up. The shop is called The Jewellery Junkee and as you may have guessed they sell cute hand made jewellery but what I was more interested in was there gorgeous handmade bath products.
Obviously I couldn't resist bringing home a couple of goodies; I bought an adorable little bath bomb made to look like a sundae which was about £3.50 and one of thier beautiful Cupake Soaps which are a little expensive at £7.00 each. I haven't used them yet as they are so pretty I don't want to ruin them but they smell quite nice, they aren't very strongly scented and have a slightly floral general soapy smell. 
They also sell "cake" Candles which are £10.00 each and I must say they smell amazing, Pete bought one for his mom which was scented like Baileys and it really did smell like Baileys.

I wasn't asked to write this I just thought I'd share my little find with you, they have a website if you're looking for a pretty gift for someone or just fancy a nosey- The Jewellery Junkee

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Ooh how cute are they! They look so delicate I wouldn't want to use them haha!

    The Little Antlers
    Illustration portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a real cupcake and its so cute. Feel like eating it though XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are actually amazing! Haha, I probably wouldn't be thrilled about paying that much for the cupcakes either, but they are so incredibly cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...