Tuesday, 3 September 2013

August Empties

I had quite the stash of empties in August, so lets get started:

Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash
I got this free with Glamour magazine a couple of months ago and I was looking forward to trying it as I've  tried a couple of other Balance Me products and loved them, but unfortunately this didn't wow me I just really didn't like the scent it was really unusual and a bit clinical.

Bath Bubble & Beyond Dewberry Foaming Bath Powder
I bought this from a little shop in Scotland back in April and absolutely loved it the scent was gorgeous, lovely and sweet, it didn't make mountains of bubbles like a Lush bubble bar but it did create a soft frothy layer and left my skin feeling really soft.

Lush Enzymion Facial Moisturiser
I bought this back in the January during the Lush after Christmas sale and I started using it about a month ago, it was quite thick but sank in fast and left a soft nearly matte finish, the scent was absolutely lovely a light uplifting citrus smell. This also claims to be brightening but I can't say I've noticed any brightening effects since using Enzymion. 

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
I adore this it's my favourite Soap & Glory product, it really buffs the skin without drying it out and leaves it super soft also the scent is incredible, I haven't repurchased it yet as I have a few other body scrubs to use so I'm having a little break from it. 

Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo
This is probably the best Aussie Shampoo I've tried so far, as with all Aussie products it smells phenomanal and actually does what it says on the bottle leaving me with noticeably shiny hair, so I'll definitely be repurchasing this.

Soap & Glory Mist You Madly
I wear this all the time and spray it everyday before work.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
When I ran out of my last concealer I decided to give in to all the hype surrounding this and try it out and I was not disappointed, I got the shade Fair which is near enough perfect for my skin tone, it blends really easily and I just absolutely love it, so much so that I instantly repurchased it when it ran out.

Lush Yellow Fun
I wasn't too fussed by this when I first tried it out and consequently it remained partly used in my Lush stash for months but I decided to use it up in August and I started to really like it, it's really creamy and is really softening and combined with the sweet vanilla scent it makes for a really comforting relaxing shower.

Cacheral Noa
My nan has a habit of buying perfumes and then after a week deciding she no longer likes them, this was one such perfume so I ended up with it and it became my everyday fragrance for work as it's quite light and subtle with White Musk and White Peony making for a very feminine floral smell. I'm probably going to replace this soon as I really don't want to waste my other perfumes by just wearing them for work.

Paco Rabanne Lady Million 
Pete's mom bought me this way over a year ago and I had a tiny but left for ages as I didn't want to completely use it up but I recently bought a smaller bottle from work so I finally finished off the bottle. It's become one of my absolute favourite fragrances and it's definitely been my main perfume over the summer with a gorgeous combination of Orange, Raspberry and one of my favourite scents Neroli. 

Lush Space Girl
This is one of my favourite Lush bath products it's like bathing in a tub full of parma violet sweets which is great when I'm feeling a bit fed up especially as it fills the bath with pretty red and gold glitter.

Well congrats if you made it through this months rather hefty Empties post.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...