Sunday, 22 September 2013

My Very First Vlog: My Everyday Make-Up Routine


So today on the blog we have something totally new for me, a vlog, I actually filmed this a few weeks ago but I've been umming and ahhing about posting it, partly because I can't stand my face without make-up and partly because it's taken me ages to edit as I have no idea what I'm doing.
I thought I'd share with you my day to day make-up routine and show you what products I've been using recently, I hope you at least some of you like it despite the frankly awful lighting and slightly jumpy editing. 
If you do like it please subscribe to my channel as I will hopefully be making some more videos as I am now working late shifts most the time and will have more time in the day to film.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Love the vlog! I really want to do one but I think I'd be too awkward haha, love the makeup tutorial too!

    Sarah x
    http://www.thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...