Wednesday, 11 September 2013

NOTD: Stripey Blackberry


I bought some nail guides on Ebay  a few weeks ago, I got a selection of straight lines, curves and zig zags they work pretty well and it's fairly easy to get nice straight lines but the stickers themselves are just a bit too sticky and can pull off the varnish if it's not 100% dry, they also leave a sticky glue behind which is really hard to get off. 
I used: 
Barry M Gelly Varnish in Blackberry
Models Own in Indian Ocean
OPI in A Woman's Prague-tive


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...