Tuesday, 10 September 2013

OOTD: Tonight, Tonight



As the weather's been cooling down I've taken the opportunity to wear some of the new autumn clothes I've bought recently including this lovely fine-knit cross print jumper from H&M, it's actually got silver glitter thread running through it but it doesn't really show in the pictures. I wore it with my new Miss Selfridge leather style waistcoat over the top, I spotted it in the sale one day after work reduced from something like £45.00 to £17.00 and when I got to the till it had gone down to £15.00 which was a bargain.

I wore:
Leather style waistcoat- Miss Selfridge
Jumper- H&M
Skinny trousers- H&M
Boots- Asos



: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...