Friday, 6 September 2013

September Wishlist

September Wishlist



I really love H&M recently they have so many different skinny trousers all for £14.99 I've already bought a couple of patterned pairs but I really like the burgundy ones and the mole coloured ones. I could do with a new everyday bag and when I saw the little metal cornered beauty I adored it, it's the perfect size for all the junk I like to carry about and it's a bargain for £14.99. 
The velvet River Island skirt is absolutely perfect for autumn and as my mom got a 25% off voucher with this months Elle magazine I'm very tempted to order this.
I haven't bought any Benefit products for ages but their latest Blush the Rockateur has definitely caught my eye, it is such a pretty rose gold shade that I think would really suit my pale complexion.
The watch I wear to work is starting look pretty worn out now and I'd love to replace it with this pretty rose print beauty from ASOS.
And lastly a fragrance, I've nearly finished my Vera Wang Princess perfume and whilst I really liked it I found that the scent just didn't last all that long but I recently smelt the Preppy Princess perfume and it was much stronger and remained noteicable for much longer so I've been wanting to add it to my collection. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in any shops but they have it at Fragrance Direct and it's only £33.05 for 100ml which is fantastic. 

: ]

1 comment:

  1. had my eye on the rockateur blush for a while now looks so so pretty! xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...