Monday, 21 October 2013

NOTD: Models Own Velvet Goth Absinthe


I finally got my hands on the beautiful Absinthe from Models Own Velvet Goth collection and it is so pretty I love it, it's come out a little blue on the pictures but it's much more of an emerald green than it looks here. 
It's a mixture of fine silver and green glitter with larger brighter emerald hexagonal bits of glitter, it's a bit more opaque than the red Sardonyx polish I posted about here and it seems to have lasted a little longer before chipping although I did a top coat to this just to lock down the larger bits of glitter as they did stick out a little around the edges.


: ]

4 comments:

  1. I'm wearing this right now! I think it's a lovely polish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh it's gorgeous! I'm a sucker for glitters <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty colour! 💛

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it looks amazing!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...