Saturday, 5 October 2013

Ocotber Wishlist

Ocotber Wishlist




A very Autumnal wishlist I seem to have developed a jumper problem I've bought two this week that I really don't need but I seem to have a slight obsession with cosy knitwear especially in H&M as they have so many reasonably priced jumpers and cardigans this season including the two above. I adore the burgundy sweatshirt from H&M as well it's only £7.99 and they have a lovely pale blue one as well.
My bank balance would hate me if I bought the River Island coat, I definitely don't need another winter coat especially not for £65.00 but it's so pretty, the H&M biker jacket is a little better at £35.00 and it is pretty perfect I might have to buy it next payday along with the platform boots.
I really need a new watch for work as mine has gotten scratched and tatty and this little New Look one on ASOS is ideal, it's only £9.99 so I'll definitely be ordering this.
I could do with some new winter gloves, I usually go for woolly gloves but by the end of the season they're usually bobbly and tatty, but this year these leather skeleton ones have caught my eyes and I actually just ordered them, they were a little expensive at £22.00 but I think they'll last really well and they'll go with my oversized studded winter coat.
I'm nearly out of my Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream and instead of repurchasing it I want to get Origins GinZing Eye Cream, I tried a sample of it a little while ago and loved it and it's a little bit cheaper than the Benefit eye cream.

: ]



1 comment:

  1. Love the items!
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...