Wednesday, 23 October 2013

OOTD: 17 Crimes






I wore:
Oversized Coat- ASOS
Jumper- H&M
Collared Shirt- H&M
Trousers- H&M
Bag- H&M
Boots- ASOS
Necklaces- Equinox

This ended up being a bit of photo heavy outfit post, Pete's just got a new full time job (so proud of him) so now he's doing the whole 9-5 thing he won't be able to take any mid week outfit photos for me so I took the opportunity last week when we had a little break from the rain to ask him to take some (lots) of photos for me. 
Now that the weather is officially getting colder I can finally wear my oversized ASOS coat that I bought back in August it was such a bargain reduced from £100 to £30 in  the sale, I did have to get it a size bigger as they'd run out of my size so it is ridicuously big but it's so cosy and I love the the studs over the shoulder. I've worn my H&M cross print trousers to death since I bought them and my mom bought the white sleeveless blouse in the same print about the same time but she hasn't worn it very much and decided she doesn't like it so I've now adopted it, it's a little too big but it looks great under jumpers.
I bought the green jumper last month, it was only £12.99 and it is super soft and cosy, I might buy a couple of the other colours as they have it in a gorgeous plum-y purple colour and a stripey black and white pattern too.
  

: ]

3 comments:

  1. I love the jumper. Will have to have a wee look-see in H&M because the plum sounds gorgeous too.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee those boots!! and your leggings. Great outfit x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...