Monday, 25 November 2013

November SoukSouk Beauty Box



I didn't post any beauty box reviews last month but I am so pleased with all this months boxes so I had to share them with you, so first up we have Novembers SoukSouk box.

I got the Inner Me Lustrous Locks vitamins in a Birchbox a couple of months ago and like the idea of supplements to improve my hair and skin especially as my low iron levels have made my hair thinner and more brittle so I'm looking forward to trying these as well.

I love this beautiful little soap and I was so happy to get the patchouli one to try as I absolutely adore the scent of patchouli and it's a really good sized sample.

Lastly was this adorable little box of samples from a brand called Freyaluna, this was such a nice addition to this months box and I think it's a great way to try out a new brand, I'm not sure whether the Moisturiser and Cleansing Cream may be a little bit too heavy for my skin but I'm really looking forward to trying the Facial Tonic and it's always nice to have a little tin of Balm to carry around in the winter and they all smell lovely and floral.

You can subscribe to SoukSouk's monthly beauty box here.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...