Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Birthmas Wishlist

Birthmas Wishlist




Well it's my birthday tomorrow and then christmas a week later so it seemed like the perfect time to post a wishlist as there are lots or pretty things that have caught my eye. The main thing on my wishlist is a new camera as my poor little Sony has seen better days and I've had my eye on the pretty little Nikon L320 so I'm hoping to blog more in 2014 with better photos. 
I have a ridiculous amount of things bookmarked from H&M right now and some of them have just gone on sale including the gorgeous leather jacket with leopard print fur on the front which is now half price and the pretty black vest with gold embroidered swallows.
I've always wanted a hipflask and I saw this incredible furry one in Urban Outfitters last month, it's so impractical but I want it so much.
I haven't got a nice grown up clutch bag so I've been looking for one for quite a while and when I saw this shell one from Bershka I fell in love with it, it's not the most mature bag in the world but it's definitely me and I might have to treat myself to this as a little early Christmas present.
Obviously there are lots of DVDs I'd love to add to my ever growing collection (currently standing at 220) and top of the list are the Harry Potter boxset and Kick Ass 2.
I seem to have been living in oversized t-shirts recently and when I saw the Bill And Ted one I instantly bookmarked it and forwarded it to Pete because I'm ever so subtle with my hint dropping.

: ]

3 comments:

  1. you got some cool stuff on your wish list girl !! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha the furry hip flask... amazing! Hope you had a good birthmas!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything, especially the jacket! *u*
    Nice blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...