Wednesday, 4 December 2013

November Love Me Beauty Box


Very late with this months Love Me Beauty review but Novembers box was fantastic and as promised there was a bonus Lord & Berry Lipstick to make up for a slight fault with last months lip liner.

Models Own- Prussian Blue Full Size- £5.00
I pretty much chose Novembers box based purely on which shade of nail varnish I wanted, I've had my eye on Prussian Blue for a little while so was very pleased to see on the menu, I'm a huge fan of Models Own nail varnish and this is a beautiful purple tinged blue that's perfect for winter.

Mitchell And Peach Shower Wash Sample- £4.00
I haven't tried this yet as I'm currently addicted to Lush Snow Fairy but this smells lovely and will definitely get used when I stay at Pete's.

Jelly Pong-Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow- Full Size £10.50
This is such a pretty bronze/brown shade but I haven't tried it yet so I can't comment on the formula but I've heard good things about Jelly Pong-Pong so I'm hoping to get lots of use out of this.

Absolution Le Soin Purifiant- Sample £19.20
This skin renewing mask aims to absorb impurities and tightens pores, I haven't tried it yet but I do like clay masks and adore my Origins clay mask so I have high hopes for this and it's a brilliant size for a sample, the full size is 50ml and the sample is 40ml which is super generous.

Art Deco Hydra Lip Booster in Wood Rose- Full Size £11.50
I'm not much of a lipgloss fan but this is a beautiful shade so I'm willing to give a go and see if it'll convert me.

Bonus! Lord & Berry Satin Intensity Lipstick in Brick Lip- Full Size £12.00
This was a bonus product to make up for a small fault with a Lord & Berry Lipliner in last months box, the lipstick look like a rosy nude shade in the bullet but once applied it's a much deeper mauve shade I wouldn't usually go for such a dark shade but this could be a good change for winter.

I was so impressed with Novembers box and I really can't wait to see this months choices as they seem to get better each month, if you would like to subscribe to Love Me Beauty you can do so here for £10.00 (plus £2.99 postage) per month.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. lots of lovelys in this months box, i especially love the colour of the nail polish!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...