Tuesday, 21 January 2014

January Birchbox


This months Birchbox was all about Tiny Tweaks, making little changes that can make a big difference, and with this in mind they've made a few little changes to the box mainly replacing the cloth bags the products normally come in for pretty pink tissue paper, I prefer the paper as I've got a little stash of the bags just sat in a cupboard taking up space.

Benefit Porefessional
Every subscriber received a sample of the infamous Porefessional in this months box, I'm sure I don't need to tell you all how amazing this primer is, I actually got a full size for Christmas but I'm always glad for back ups and this is great for popping in my make-up bag for a weekend at Pete's.

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
I have received this in a previous Birchbox but I really love it and have been considering purchasing a full size so I was glad to have a little more to keep me going. I did actually receive an e-mail from Birchbox to apologise for sending me a sample I'd already received and they've added 50 points to my account, this was a pretty nice surprise as I hadn't contacted them and I was actually happy to receive the Elasticizer.

Premae Anatomy Nutrients Instant Renewal Body Oil 
This claims to moisturise, tone and detoxify the skin, I haven't used a body oil before but I think my skin could use a little extra tlc to recover from the Christmas season so I'm looking forward to trying this.

Delarom Aquaconfort Mask
I'm not too sure about this as it's supposed to be super hydrating and I think it might be a little much for my skin but I'll definitely give it a try.

Rodial Glamtox Night Gel
Again this claims to be really hydrating so I'll be using it sparingly but it also claims to reduce pore size so I'm looking forward to trying it.

Birchbox Eye Mask
I got one of these in a past Birchbox and they are great to pop on after a night out or a stressful week at work.

Overall I was pretty pleased with this months Birchbox and I was really impressed by the customer service offered by Birchbox in regards to a duplicate sample, I'm currently subscribed to three monthly beauty boxes and could do with cutting one out but I think I'll be hanging onto my Birchbox Subscription for another few months.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the full review of Premae Anatomy Nutrients Instant Renewal Body Oil.
    Have a great week and keep up the great blogging! XO

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...