Tuesday, 28 January 2014

January SoukSouk Beauty Box

I'm currently subscribed to three monthly beauty boxes and have been considering cancelling one of them, currently I'm leaning towards cancelling my SoukSouk subscription, now don't get me wrong I do like the SoukSouk boxes but I think generally the samples just aren't for me.
SoukSouk offer more of a niche beauty box with 5 little green beauty products in each box, I have recieved a good selection of beauty, bath and lifestyle products in my past boxes but in my last few boxes there have been more and more items that just don't suit me for example in my last box there were only two products that I've actually used, the other three, a cleansing oil, age resist moisturiser and natural deodorant are completely unsuitable for me.
This months box was a little better with two beauty products, a nice selection of skincare and some lovely detox tea.
Pukka Detox Tea
As a huge lover of tea I was pleased to see these in my box and what could be more appropriate for January than detox tea to cleanse and revive.

Avril Nail Lacquer in French Rose- Full Size £3.99
I've received an Avril nail varnish in another SoukSouk beauty box which was a creamy brown colour that just wasn't for me, this time we have a pretty pastel pink now don't get me wrong it's a nice enough colour but I hardly ever wear pink nail varnish or pink anything for that matter so I think this might be going to my mom yet again.

Xenca Perfection Lipstick in Fudge- Full Size £11.95
I've never heard of this brand but I love the packaging as it's really lightwieght and the little cardboard tube is adorable, the formula seems pretty good quite creamy without being drying, unfortunately the colour looks just awful on me so again this will be heading my mom's way.

Urban Veda Sample Trio-Purifying Exfoliating Facial Polish, Daily Purifying Facial Wash and Purifying Day Cream.
This is the one highlight from this box as they're the only items I can see myself getting much use of, the samples are fairly decent sizes and are perfect for taking to Pete's. Having a little trio of samples is a great way to really test out a brand and all three of the products should 
be suitable for my combination skin.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...