Wednesday, 29 January 2014

January Wishlist

January Wishlist


Hey everyone, I know I'm pretty late with a January wishlist as it's very nearly February but I'm still trying to get back into the swing of regularly blogging and getting my motivation back, I've been stuck in a horrible rut recently of feeling a bit useless and down but I have lots of blog posts planned and I'm starting to feel a bit more positive.
So back to the wishlist I actually made this over a week ago but have only just got round to posting it which means I may have actually bought/ordered some of these items now but I thought I'd share it with you anyway and you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming haul post to see which items I just couldn't resist.
There has been so much jewellery catching my eye recently I've really had to restrain myself from going crazy and buying everything but mainly I've been lusting after short pretty necklaces, lots of rings with stones and gems and unusual earrings. I absolutely adore the River Island flower necklace it reminds me so much of Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume and it's just the right the size not too dainty or too hefty, and my old gothic tendencies have had me eyeballing the pentagram earrings since the start of the month.
I know I definitely do not need another pair of chunky shoes but those River Island boots are like my dream boots and I don't think I'll be able to resist them, I just got paid for all my Christmas overtime so I think I should definitely be allowed to treat myself to these for putting up with rude customers yelling at me, ill people sneezing on me and a solid month of returns.
Having just reorganised my wardrobe I have a little room for a few new pieces but I'm really trying not to buy any more smock dresses and I definitely don't need any more oversized tees but there are a few that have caught my eye this month. I've been trying to move away from jeans as I got myself in a bit of an outfit rut last year, this has meant I bought quite a few nice bottoms like velvet leggings and printed trousers, so my day time outifts have definitely improved but I've come to the conclusion I could do with a few nice tops for the occasions when I have dinner with Beth or go out for family things in the evening. The River Island ice cream shirt is absolutely beautiful from the gorgeous shade of dark blue  to the little folds on  the collar it's just perfect, the H&M shirt is a bit more basic but would look great with my printed trousers and a nice statement necklace so there's a chance I may buy both of these.

: ]



1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...