Monday, 6 January 2014

Love Me Beauty Box- December

I am epically late with this I know but I thought I'd get back into posting by reviewing last months beauty boxes before this months comes and as I chose this months Love Me Beauty box today I thought I'd start with thier December box first.
I have been really impressed with all of my Love Me Beauty boxes but I have to say I was a little underwhelmed with the December box, not because of the quality of the samples but because the boxes had become a little repetitive I have already recieved a Lord & Berry lipliner and lipstick in previous boxes and we got a nail varnish last month.

Lord & Berry Kiss Proof Lip Liner in Romantica- Full Size £7.50
I actually really like this shade, more than the previous lip liner I've recieved, it's a lovely bright pink that's exactly the kind of colour I usually go for.

S5 Vitality Mask- 15ml Sample Size
I'm looking forward to trying this as it claims to both reduce imperfections and reduce pore size which is always a bonus for me, so this was probably the best sample in the box in my opinion.

Rodial 5 Minute Facial- 10ml Sample Size.
Another little mask sample, this time an exfoliating mask promising to give brighter glowing skin whilst reducing pore size, again I'm excited to try this as Rodial is a brand I've heard a lot of good things about.

Headline Colours Nail Polish in Quicksand- Full Size £9.00
I'm always happy to receive a new nail varnish especially from a brand I've never tried but I can't see myself getting much use out of this as I'm not much of a neutrals fan when it comes to nail varnish but my mom's already got her eye on it as she loves the colour.

  Lord & Berry Intensity Lipstick in Glazed Pink- Full Size £12.00.
The lipstick is a really pale pink shade so I'm not sure if it'll suit my pale complexion without washing me out but I'll definitely give it a go as the Lord & Berry lipsticks have really great lasting power and aren't too drying which is my main concern when wearing lipstick in the winter months.

So that was the December box, all of the samples were good quality with a nice mix of products but it was very similar to past boxes which was a little disappointing, as I said I've just chosen this months box and it looks much more exciting with a great mix of products four of which are full sized products so I can't wait for it to get here and I'll make sure to post about it a little sooner than I did this months.

If you want to join Love Me Beauty you can do so here for £10 (+p&P) a month.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the lip liner colour, super pretty! I hope you like this month's box a little better <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...