Wednesday, 22 January 2014

NOTD: Maybelline Colour Show Street Artist Top Coat In Alley Attitude


I used:
Topshop Nails in Winterfrost
Maybelline Colour Show Street Artist Top Coat in Alley Attitude

I bought this Maybelline polish last week whilst purchasing thier new Baby Skin primer as all the Maybelline products were on a buy one get one half price offer so it was only £2.00.
I really like this top coat it uses little glitter style black and blue hexagons along with really big black bits to create a sort of paint splattered effect, application wise it only took me two applications to get the coverage shown which is pretty impressive. 
I applied it over the beautiful holographic Winterfrost for a really wintery nail look and as I've had quite a few customers compliment me on them I think it's a great combination that really shows off the graffiti effect.
I liked it so much I bought it another colour so I'll hopefully share another NOTD with you next week.


: ]

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your nails look great! What a fun pattern and design.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...