Monday, 13 January 2014

Recent Purchases The Sales Edition

The combination of having received a little money for my birthday and Christmas along with doing a lot of overtime in November/December has resulted in me being very naughty and doing a lot of after work shopping so I thought I'd show you what I've bought including some bargains.

Topshop:
Necklace- £4.50
T-shirt- £12.00
I actually had my eye on the t-shirt whilst it was full price so when I saw it on the sale rail I immediately snapped it up, I've already worn it, it is so soft and looks great with my black velvet leggings.

Debenhams
Benefit Porefessional Agent Zero Shine- £23.50
Urban Decay Naked 3- £37.00
Vera Wang Princess Gift Set- Reduced to £18.00
Rocha John Rocha Faux Fur Scarf- Reduced to £14.00
Red Herring Beanie Hat- Reduced to £6.00
Reger by Janet Reger Black Lace Bra- Reduced to £9.00
Reger by Janet Reger Cream & Lilac Bra- £9.00
Floozie By Frost French Rose Bra- Reduced to £6.00

Lush
I bought a few things from Lush just before Christmas as I knew I wouldn't be going to the sale on boxing day and I wanted a little stash of the shower gels before they disappeared, I popped into the shop the day after boxing day but all the christmas things were gone so I thought I'd check online and they did have quite a lot of sale items left so I ordered all of the ones I hadn't bought before Christmas.
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb- £1.75
So White Bath Bomb- £1.62
Ponche Shower Gel- £2.15
Father Christmas- £1.63
Ponche Shower Gel- £4.30
Snow Fairy Shower Gel- £3.50
Let the Good Times Roll- £6.35

ASOS- All sale purchases
Studded Flats- £9.50
Leopard Print Dress-£10.00
Bat Print Shirt- £12.50

H&M Again these are all sale items
Biker Jacket- £11.25
Jacket- £8.00
T-shirt- £4.00
Trousers- £8.00


: ]

1 comment:

  1. fab shopping haul :) http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...