Friday, 21 February 2014

February Birchbox Review


I was very pleased with this months Birchbox, I always love boxes with a little mix of everything so this was perfect and the little bonus bar of chocolate was a perfect finishing touch for their valentines edition.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Black
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner 
I wear eye liner pretty much every single day so I was pleased to see this in my box, I haven't used a pen style liner for a few years but this one was great, easy to use and great for creating cat eye flicks it still won't replace my gel liner though.

Urban Veda Purifying Daily Facial Wash
Urban Veda Purifying Daily Facial Wash
I got a sample of this in last months SoukSouk beauty box and I really liked it so I was happy to receive another sample of it especially as it's targeted at solving my main skin troubles.


Beauty Protector Protect & Oil
My hairs been feeling a little frazzled recently so this has definitely come at a good time, I haven't tried it yet but it smells incredible and I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of it.

Leighton Denny Nail polish in Leading Lady
Leighton Denny Nail Polish in Leading Lady
I've actually never tried any Leighton Denny nail polishes so I'm looking forward to trying this and as I'm now on a mission to try more neutral colours on my nails I'm really pleased with the colour I got.

Gilchrist & Soames The London Collection Shower Gel
Gilchrist & Soames The London Collection Shower Gel
This came just in time for my little trip to Watford last week so I immediately popped it in my suitcase and when I got to my hotel they actually had Gilchrist & Soames toiletries in the bathroom so I got to try out a few of thier other products too. Back to this shower gel it smells lovely and refreshing and left my skin feeling  really soft but I'm not sure I'd shell out £13.75 for a full size bottle.

Green & Black’s Dark 70% Bar
Green & Black’s Dark 70% Bar
This was a little February box bonus, I love Green & Blacks chocolate so I opened this as soon as I taken a photo of it but unfortunately it was a little too bitter for my taste.

You can join Birchbox here for £10 a month (+p&p).

: ]

2 comments:

  1. I think I got the same but a different colour polish I love this months box

    Carrieanne x
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish looks pretty, love neutrals right now x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...