Sunday, 2 February 2014

January Love Me Beauty Box- Review

 

I'm rather late with my January Love Me Beauty Box review but I was so pleased with everything in it so I thought I'd post my review anyway.

Anatomicals Rose & Jasmine Body Cleanser- Full Size £3.00
This isn't the most exciting thing to find in a beauty box but it smells fantastic and it'll save me from buying shower gel for Pete's house for a good while.

Arran Aromatics Apothecary Wheatgerm & Vitamin E Soap- Full Size £2.75
I received an Arran Aromatics face scrub in one of my first Love Me Beauty boxes and I was really impressed by it so I'm looking forward to trying another of their products, this contains oatmeal to gently exfoliate and vitamin e to soothe the skin.

Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier- Sample
I'm always happy to try any product that claims to boost volume and shine so I was very pleased to see this mousse in the January box.

Cosmetics a la Carte Divine Lash Mascara- Full Size £23.00 
I'm a bit picky about mascaras and have been disappointed by ones I've received in past beauty boxes so I'm not sure whether this will impress me but I like the sleek silver packaging and it has the kind of thin plastic wand that I'd usually pick for myself so I'm fairly optimistic about this one.

NYX Single Eyeshadow in Sahara Full Size £5.00 
I love a good neutral eyeshadow and this is a perfect base shade in my opinion, I've used it quite a few times for work, it's quite well pigmented and lasts well throughout the day but it is a little chalky so there's a fair amount of fallout. I've actually never used any NYX products before but this has really impressed me and I'd definitely consider trying a few more of their single eyeshadows.

Bonus Product- Essential Care Lemon & Tea Tree Facial Wash- Sample
I received this as a bonus product in my January box as part of Love Me Beauty's loyalty promotion whereby you get a bonus product every three months you're subscribed. My skin seems to really agree with any skincare that includes tea tree and the scent is really uplifting thanks to the lemon so I'm hoping this will leave my skin feeling really refreshed and clean.


You can sign up to Love Me Beauty here for £10.00 (+p&p)
: ]

3 comments:

  1. I like the look of the shower gel and Nyx eyshadow!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great box, I really like anatomical and NYx x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got lots of great products in this box! I've been meaning to try NYX for ages, that eyeshadow looks like a lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...