Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Love Me Beauty Box February 2014


]

I was quite pleased with this months Love Me Beauty Box although I did have a little problem in that I only had 4 products in my box but after a little e-mail to customer help I was immediately sent my missing product which arrived very quickly. I'm always really pleased with Love Me Beauty's customer service and I think it really makes a difference when a subscription service like this puts effort into keeping their subscribers happy.


Percy & Reed No Fuss Flawlessness Dry Condtioner- Full Size £12.00
I've never been much of a fan of dry shampoo but the idea of of dry conditioner appeals to me much more especially as my hair has been feeling a little frizzy and dry recently so I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of this and it smells amazing.

La Claree Gentle Cleansing Milk- Sample
I've never used anything other than a face wipe before cleansing my face but I'm willing to give this a try as it promises to be gentle and non greasy, it smells lovely and fresh, I'm not too sure how well this will work for me as I wear quite heavy eye make-up but we'll see.

Dr Bragi Age Management Moiusturiser- Sample
This is the only thing in this months box that I won't use, it's quite strongly scented and obviously not suitable for my skin so this will be heading my mothers way.


The Bakewell Soap Company Multi Purpose Pocket Balm - Hard Working Formula- Full Size £3.95
This is the product that was missing from my box, the balm they sent was not actually the one that was supposed to be in my box but as I'm not keen on the scent of Lavender I think I'll prefer this one.


Nip + Fab Dry Leg Fix- Full Size £10.25
With all this months boxes the fifth and final product was a surprise, I received this Nip + Fab leg cream which I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of if we actually get some summer this year.

All in all a really nice selection this month and I'm already excited for next months box, you can sign up for Love Me Beauty here for £10 (+p&p) per month.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...