Saturday, 8 February 2014

New Lipstick Storage


Now compared to a lot of bloggers I think my lipstick stash is quite modest but as I've recently added a few new additions to my collection I decided to get some nice storage for my various lipsticks and lipglosses as I was fed up of searching through various draws/bags/floor space looking for them. 
I found this one for just £2.98 on eBay, from this seller, postage was pretty quick and it arrived in perfect condition, I'm so happy with it, it makes my dressing table look so much tidier and it's nice to have everything in clear site. 


: ]

2 comments:

  1. Its looks so pretty and organised! I need one :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ought to follow your suit and get myself a storage system like this. It’s nice and organized. :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...