Saturday, 22 February 2014

NOTD: Models Own Cornflower Gleam Hypergel


Models Own Cornflower Gleam Hypergel Models Own Cornflower Gleam Hypergel

Models Own Cornflower Gleam Hypergel

If you read my post earlier this week about my Models Own sale haul you'll know I treated myself to a few shades from their new Hypergel collection and the first shade I decided to use was Cornflower Gleam which is a beautiful dusty pale blue. It only took two coats to cover my nails completely and prior to adding a top coat it had a very glossy finish.
I added a couple of coats of my new Topshop glitter polish Sleepwalker as an accent nail, I bought it a couple of weeks a go in the sale for £3.00 it's a lovely fine blue glitter with bits of silvery pink glitter mixed in which really complimented the pastel blue polish underneath. 
I used my usual topcoat, Bourjois 1 Second Polish which has a one coat gel formula I've repurchased it a few times but have found that whilst it works really well when the bottles full, once you start nearing the bottom it has a tendency to bubble after it's been applied leaving an uneven finish which kind of spoils the beautiful glossy finish of the Models Own Hypergel polish. Despite the crummy topcoat I was still left with beautiful shiny blue nails that got quite a few compliments from friends and customers at work and it may have become one of my all time favourite nail polishes.
Models Own Cornflower Gleam Hypergel Models Own Cornflower Gleam Hypergel

: ]

2 comments:

  1. Cornflower is such a pretty colour, huge fan of Models Own here :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a stunning colour! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...