Thursday, 27 February 2014

NOTD: Models Own Utopia & Pink Fizz



I used:
Models Own Nail Polish in Utopia
Models Own Nail Polish in Pink Fizz
Bourjois One Second Polish in Clear

If you read my last NOTD post you'll know I'm reaching the end of my go to top coat, Bourjois's One Second Polish, and the closer I get to the bottom of the bottle the worse the polish gets, as you can see it dried with loads of little bubbles in it. But anyway despite the crappy finish I still really like this nail look and it's safe to say that Utopia is definitely now among my absolute favourite nail polishes and it looks great with Pink Fizz. I really like Models Own glitter polishes they have really good coverage it only takes two coats to completely cover my nails and they dry really quickly. 
I have now thrown away my Bourjois topcoat and have replaced it with a nice Revlon one so hopefully my next NOTD will be a lot more glossy.



: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...