Sunday, 16 February 2014

Sunday Summary


Bought just a few nail varnishes in the Topshop sale, New dream boots, A Mountain of Dominos, Little bit of snow, The most amazing banana print sweatshirt from H&M, I used Lush's Love Locket Bath Bomb review here, I made Slutty Brownies and Mint Choc Chip Cookies for Pete as a valentines treat, On the Train to Watford, Our first trip to Wagamama we had Pulled Pork Gyoza followed by Chicken Katsu Curry, We spent Valentines day at The Warner Bros Studio Tour and took way too many photos.

Hello everyone, it has been a really long time since I last posted a Sunday Summary as I haven't been posting on Instagram very often but as I took about a million photos at the Harry Potter studio tour I actually had enough pictures to warrant a post this week. 
Pete bought us gift tickets for the tour as part of my Christmas present and I decided we'd go for Valentines day as it was the first day of their Animal Actors event which is on between the 14th and the 24th, it was amazing, even better than I thought it'd be and I had very very high expectations, I don't want to say too much about it as I have a separate post planned all about the trip. 
We also booked a little trip this week, we're going away to Tenby for a few days at the end of March for our anniversary and it's fair to say I'm pretty excited, it's my absolute favourite place and it's so nice to escape to the seaside for a few days and just live in our own happy little bubble away.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...