Monday, 17 March 2014

Flicker Fade





Jumper- H&M // Dress- H&M // Coat- ASOS // Fur Scarf- Debenhams // Earrings- ASOS // Time Turner Neacklace- eBay // Cut Out Boots- River Island

I actually took these photos a few weeks ago, just before the weather got all warm and lovely hence the many layers, well I completely forgot to post them so I thought better late than never especially as it means I can show you my new favourite shoes which I've fallen head over heels fall (excuse the awful pun). 
It also gives me the chance to give you a little life update as I haven't been posting my Sunday Summary posts recently. If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know I've been feeling pretty down for the past few months, well I've gotten quite sick of moping around and am now determined to pull myself together and sort my shit out. To start with I've made an effort to have more of a positive attitude at work, it may not be what I want to do in the long run but I'm starting to feel quite at home in the lingerie department. 
I've been trying to do more on my days off in the week like go for walks or take blog pictures and I've become absolutely enthralled with tadpoles. Pete recently found a whole bunch of frogs in the pond at his new house which lead to a massive hoard of frog spawn appearing and of course I had to take a little home for my own pond, I find it fascinating watching the little blobs start to wriggle around and grow tails so I've been taking pictures of their progress.
The main thing brightening my mood is the thought of my upcoming trip to Tenby next week, Pete and I will be spending 5 days in our absolute favourite place for our anniversary on the 29th.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I love these shoes! Love this blog too <3

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...