Thursday, 27 March 2014

Love Me Beauty- March 2014 Edition


Another late beauty box review, today we have Love Me Beauty's March box and it was definitely a good one this month with a great mix of products.

The Vintage Cosmetic Company False Lashes in ‘Gracie’ - Full Size £6.00
I have never used false lashes before as I find the idea of putting glue near my eyes a little frightening but these are very pretty and don't look too over the top so I might be willing to try these out sometime soon.

Murad Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator- Sample
As you may know by now I'm always happy to try products that claim to minimize the appearance of my pores as I find they are quite noticeable especially around my nose so I'm quite excited to try this especially as I've tried a few other Murad products and have so far been very impressed by the brand. 

Quintessentially English Bath Salts in ‘Bottled Sunshine'- Sample
I absolutely love bath salts but I haven't used any for years as I just haven't seen that many around so I was thrilled to see different bath salts in the three menus this month. Each menu had a different scent but I chose my menu based on the Murad sample but I'm glad I got this scent as it is so fresh and summery with lemongrass stems and maychang essential oils which create a bright citrusy aroma to lift your spirits and leave you feeling refreshed.

Deep Steep Moisture Stick in ‘Honeydew Spearmint’- Full Size £3.60 
I'm not too fussed by products like this in beauty boxes but this does smell lovely and I think it'll be useful to carry around in my handbag as the packaging is quite sturdy.

Nip+Fab Post Workout Fix- Full Size £9.95 
Working in retail means I can be on my feet for up to eight hours a day which has begun to take a bit of a toll on my back and legs so this will come in very handy after a long shift, I haven't tried it yet so I'm not sure how well it works but for just under £10.00 I think this could be a really useful product for anyone like me who has to be on their feet a lot or if you're one of those crazy people who actually exercises. 

BlanX White Shock Toothpaste- Sample
I've found that since sorting out my Anemia I've come to detest the taste of most kinds of toothpaste (I have no idea why but some of them actually make me heave) but this smells pretty nice so I'm happy to give it a go and being a huge tea and coffee drinker I could always use a bit of whitening.

So all in all I really loved this months box and so far Love Me Beauty is definitely my favourite subscription box. You can subscribe to Love Me Beauty for £10.00 (+p&p) here

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...