Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Lush Mothers Day 2014- Rose


Lush mothers day rose bubble bar

I'm not normally a huge fan of rose scented things but this was so cute I had to buy one and I actually really liked the smell of this although it was quite faint once I'd crumbled it into the water which was a little disappointing as I used the whole bar in one bath, obviously the main scent is rose but there are also a few subtle notes of lemon oil and orange oil which make this a really summery refreshing bubble bar. 
This also contains cocoa butter making it perfect for a long relaxing soak and when you finally decide to emerge from the tub you're left with really soft skin, I can be a bit put off by the presence of cocoa butter or shea butter in Lush's bath products (mainly Butterball) as I find they can leave my skin feeling quite greasy but this had just enough to soften my skin without leaving me feeling sticky. As with all Lush's bubble bars it created a mountain of fluffy bubbles that lasted the entirety of my soak. 
I really enjoyed using the Rose Bubble Bar but much like Inhale Exhale I feel that it is a little on the expensive side given the fact it's quite small and if you want a lot of bubbles like me you can only really get one bath of a bar. 


: ]

1 comment:

  1. This looks so cute and sounds amazing but too bad the scent didn't last longer.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...