Saturday, 15 March 2014

Lush Mother's Day Haul


 As soon as I heard the Mothers Day and Easter ranges had hit Lush stores I headed into store and picked up quite a stash of goodies so I thought I'd show you what I went for from their Mother's Day range.
I tried this bomb last year and really liked it, I'm not usually a big fan of the more floral bombs but this one's gorgeous you can read my review of this here

This is completely different from the rest of the range, it has a smokey earthy scent that sets it apart from the other sweet floral products I have used this and will be posting a full review of it next week.

This is so cute and it is definitely the highlight of the Mothers Day collection as it is perfect for my mom who adores all things rose scented I just wish it was a little bigger.

I adore the raspberry scent of this it's so uplifting and sweet, I was very disappointed that they didn't bring their Egg Hunt soap back this year as it had the same gorgeous scent but you can read my review of the adorable Mumkin here although this years Mumkin is slightly smaller and a tiny bit more expensive.

Until I looked it up on the Lush site I wasn't entirely sure which collection this was from but apparently it is inspired by Wonder Woman hence the star and gold glitter and it is nice to see yet another product that isn't all pink and flowery. Scent wise it's pleasant enough with a subtle orange and sandalwood aroma that I imagine will be quite relaxing once in the bath.

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I need to get my butt down to lush, so many amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the rose one :) http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really fancy Inhale Exhale, it looks so nice.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...