Wednesday, 12 March 2014

March Wishlist

March Wishlist



There are so many lovely things around at the moment that I'd love to add to my Spring wardrobe but as I'm watching my spending for the next month all these pretty things will have to stay on my wishlist for a while. 
I've been having a little shoe obsession recently the leopard creepers are an absolute dream and I would adore the teal glittery jelly sandals I had some silver glittery ones exactly like them when I was in primary school and I lived in them.
After receiving a few Bumble & Bumble products for Christmas I've been wanting to try a few more of their products, I treated myself to a couple of goodies on payday but I have my eye on a few things mainly there Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner and the Brilliantine Styling Creme as I love to wear my hair loose and wavy in the spring/summer.
I love my Elie Saab perfume so when I saw this new green beauty in Debenhams I went straight over for a sniff and it's just as beautiful as the original so I will definitely be adding this to my perfume collection at some point this spring.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...