Sunday, 2 March 2014

SoukSouk Beauty Box February 2014



This will probably be my last SoukSouk reveiw as I'm giving the subscritpion to my mom, now don't get me wrong I generally like the boxes I just feel that more often than not the samples in these boxes are more suited to my mom than me with lots of body lotions and skincare aimed at mature skin.
But back to February's box:

Bodytox Lavender Sleep Patches- Trial pack 2 patches
I have terrible sleeping habits, working in retail means I can I have very random shifts throuhgout the week sometimes I don't finish until 9 or 10 at night and I'm always really awake after work so I've kind of drifted into the nocturnal spectrum. I often don't go to bed until 3 or 4 in the morning but I pretty much always wake up at 9 so I don't really get enough sleep so when I saw these in the box I was definitely intrigued but I have to admit the concept is a little odd to me. Basically you put one of these on the soles of your feet before you go to bed and they're supposed to help you to sleep better. Now that part seems fairly normal but they're also supposed help remove waste and when you take them off in the morning they have dark waste on them which kind of grosses me out a bit., nevertheless I'll try these soon in the hopes of a better nights sleep.


Living Nature Vitalising Cleanser- Sample 
This seems very gentle on my skin and has a nice light sweet scent but I was a bit miffed that the tube was literally 50% air I had to really squeeze the tube before any cleanser came out but I did like the little bit I tried.

Living Nature Deep Cleansing Mask- Sample one mask 
I really liked this mask I was much more impressed by it than the cleanser, there was plenty of mask in the sachet to cover my face and it didn't have a strong scent. This mask is supposed to deeply clean pores leaving skin balanced and feeling super soft, I have to say I actually really noticed a difference after using this my skin definitely felt softer and my pores looked less noticeable but I'm not sure I'd buy a full packet as they're a little pricey at £27.50 for 10 sachets.

Conscious Skincare Grapefruit And Cedarwood Body Wash.
Not much to say on this but it's a lovely little shower gel with zesty fruity scent and it'll be useful to take to Pete's.


Conscious Skincare Grapefruit And Cedarwood Body Lotion
I'm never too fussed by things like body lotions in beauty boxes but this does smell really nice and fruity and will join the shower gel in my over night bag for Pete's house.


February Box Bonus! The Raw Chocolate Co Gojiberry & Orange Raw Chocolate 
I wanted to like this but I just didn't, it tasted a little bitter but as it was a bonus product I can't complain too much.

Overall I wasn't overly wowed by this box the only product that really stood out to me was the Living Nature Deep Cleansing Mask.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...