Saturday, 26 April 2014

Birchbox- April 2014

 

I was a little underwhelmed by this months Birchbox and am starting to consider trying a couple of different subscription boxes so if any of you know of any good ones you're subscribed to please let me know in the comments section.


Lifestyle Extra- Propercorn Sweet Coconut & Vanilla
I've actually bought Propercorn on Birchbox before when I'd saved up loads of reward points and I really enjoyed the flavours I bought, unfortunately I don't like coconut so I'm not sure I'll enjoy these as much but they're a nice little addition to the box.


Yes To Cucumbers Facial Wipes
I'm quite picky when it comes to face wipes and usually stick to my faithful Simple ones but I gave these a go and unfortunately they just aren't for me, they made the skin around my eyes sting a little and didn't remove half my make-up.


Color Club Gala's Gems Collection in Aquamarine Azulino
I love a new polish so I was very happy when Birchbox e-mailed subscribers and offered us the choice of four different colours from the Colour Club, I went for Aquamarine Azulino which is a beautiful pearly pale blue. I haven't tried it yet so I'm not sure how opaque it is but it's such a pretty colour I'm sure it'll look great.


Campos de Ibiza Almond Body Milk
This smells gorgeous, a comforting almond scent with rosewater to give it a summery twist, I'm not normally too fussed by body moisturisers in beauty boxes but this one is actually very nice, it's also really light which is perfect for summer when my trusty Body Shop Body Butters are little too heavy.


theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples in Pie
This is really cute, the packaging is just adorable and it's the perfect size to pop in my handbag, pigment wise it's fairly pale and sheer which is nice for my cheeks as I don't like anything too bright but it's too pale to wear on my lips which is a shame as it leaves them feeling very soft.


Lord & Berry Couture Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil - Black
I used to wear pencil eye liner when I was at school but since I moved on to gel liners I haven't tried any kohl liner as I find it smudges too easily but this one has pretty good opacity so I may be tempted to give this a go once in a while.

Overall it wasn't a bad box but nothing particularly stood out to me this month, you can subscribe to Birchbox for £10.00 (+p&p) per month here.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...