Saturday, 26 April 2014

Love Me Beauty- April 2014


 This months Love Me Beauty box was an absolute winner to me, there was a great mix of products including 3 full size products and 2 samples, I chose Edition 3 and here's what I got:
Box Extra- £25 Gift Card for Hello Fresh
A little extra for this months box, a gift card to use at Hello Fresh which is another subscription service which sends you ingredients and recipes to make tasty healthy meals each week. To be honest this seems like a great idea but I can't see myself using it as I don't really cook that often and when I do it's much easier ti just walk down to Sainsburys.

Neal & Wolf Ritual Daily Cleansing Shampoo- Full Size £11.50
I remember my first Love Me Beauty box had two full size Neal & Wolf products and I absolutely loved them and this is no different, it smells amazing quite sweet and luxurious, it is a daily cleansing shampoo so it's very light which is perfect for my hair as it tends to get oily quickly. It does leave my hair a little more knotty than usual but once I've dragged my tangle teezer through it I'm left with shiny soft hair.

Melvita Eau Extraordinare Rose- Sample
I got this as a little extra in my box this month, I've really enjoyed other Melvita products I've tried so I'm looking forward to trying this and I love the smell of Rose Water.

Betty Hula Secret Wonder Oil- Full Size £6.25
This smells fantastic really fruity and refreshing, I've only used it a couple of times but it's left my skin feeling very soft and a little really does go a long way.

Models Own Nail Polish in Fuzzy Peach- Full Size £5
I made my choice of box this month based entirely on the Models Own products in each box and I went for Fuzzy Peach as I don't have any similar colours in my collection, it's a lovely bright peach that is perfect for the summer.

Redken Colour Extend Conditioner- Sample
Lastly we have a sample of Redken's Colour Extend Conditioner, I haven't coloured my hair since last year but I always like to try new hair care so I'm looking forward to trying this especially as it smells so fresh and fruity like cranberries.

So I was really pleased with this months box and can't wait for next months, you can subscribe to Love Me Beauty here for £10 per month.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...