Friday, 18 April 2014

Lush Easter 2014- Carrot Soap


This limited edition Easter soap from Lush comes into stores as a huge solid carrot shaped soap and if that wasn't cute enough when they cut it open there's a little leaping bunny running through the middle of the soap, I had quite a small chunk so I only got a rabbits bum in my slice. 
Scent wise it's lovely with a fruity uplifting scent thanks to the Sicilian Lemon Oil, Bergamot Oil and Carrot Oil, it does smell quite similar to the Carrot Bubble Bar and Brightside Bubble Bar but I quite like it when Lush have similar scents in different products as it means you can use the products together and get a much longer lasting scent. 
I've had a bit of a love hate relationship with Lush soaps in the past, some of them have been fantastic such as my favourites Rockstar and Honey I Washed The Kids but I often find that Lush soaps can be really hard to lather and can  leave my skin a little dry. 
Carrot is quite difficult to lather but luckily the cute white bunny is packed with skin softening Cocoa Butter which leaves my skin feeling fairly soft instead of drying it out.
Overall it is a nice soap with a fresh summery scent but it just doesn't impress me the way last years raspberry scented Egg Hunt soap did and I don't think I'd buy it again as I prefer Lush's more creamy soaps.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...