Sunday, 20 April 2014

Lush Easter 2014: Golden Egg






Golden Egg is a cross between a bubble bar and a bath melt, it has a thick creamy outer layer which melts away very slowly filling the bath with glitter and butter, it has a lovely scent which is kind of like toffee or honey, I'm  not sure how as the main scents are Sweet Wild Orange Oil and Bergamot Oil but it must be because it contains so much Organic Cocoa Butter. It left my skin feeling really soft for ages after I got out of the bath but it was very buttery whilst I was in the tub and once I got out I did feel a little greasy and the bath was rather slippy but it wasn't quite as overly buttery as Butterball.
Once the bath melt layer has finished melting away you're left with what looks like a half peeled potato which fizzes away more quickly and leaves the water a lovely bright yellow colour which has a gold glittery shimmer, the glitter does stick to your skin slightly and a little to the bottom of the bath tub but it easily washes away so it wasn't too much of an issue.
I think this was my favourite of this years new Easter products as it made for a really relaxing bath but the glitter all over the outside of the bomb was a little too much for me as it literally got everywhere whenever I took I picked it up and it is quite similar to Honey Bee bath bomb which is also a little cheaper and a little bigger without all the glitter.
 So all in all I don't think I'd go out of my way to buy this one again but it was nice to use for a special treat.


: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...